Need help? Don’t hesitate to ask us something. Fill out this form to be in touch via email or call us at 443-956-2113.
GIVE US A CALL
Our current COVID-19 Protocols:
- Our support staff will ask you a few COVID related questions to protect you and our future clients
- Our doctors are sanitizing carefully between each appointment and will come masked and gloved
- Masks are required covering mouth AND nose for all clients present
- Visits in foyers and entryways are preferred, otherwise, room chosen should be as large as possible, and windows must be opened to increase ventilation
- 2 household members may be present in the room, others must maintain a distance within the home
You can still hold and be with your pet, however-
- The doctor may request that clients will step 6 ft back as the doctor gives the medications, and the doctor will keep a 6 ft distance from clients as much as possible
- We request that if we are helping you with the aftercare of your pet that you provide a sheet or blanket that will NOT be returned
- Authorization and payment link will be electronically sent once appointment is scheduled, please take care of these prior to the doctors arrival
- We want you to be comfortable with our precautions- please voice any concerns!!